Megan Galarneau joined MCJG in 2011 and heads the firm’s wealth, estate and succession planning practice. With her extensive experience in transactional law, her knowledge, compassion, and detail-oriented representation help individuals and businesses proactively take control of their assets, to protect and preserve their life’s work across generations.
- Best Law Firms, San Joaquin Magazine 2017-2020
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Women Lawyers Section, Member, Past Executive Committee
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Member, Executive Committee, Past Chair
- World of Wonders Science Museum, Past Board of Directors
- Young Professionals of Lodi, Past Chair
- Leadership Lodi, Class of 2016