John H. McKinley is the managing partner of MCJG and has been with the firm since 1986. John leads the firm in its business, civil litigation, and family law practices. His substantial breadth and depth of experience results in fierce and relentless advocacy for our clients.
- Best Law Firms, San Joaquin Magazine 2017-2020
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Family Law Section, Past Executive Committee Member, Past Chair
- State Bar of California, Member
- Haggin Museum, Board of Directors
- San Joaquin County Community Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Board of Directors
- Phi Gamma Delta
- Wendland v. Superior Court, 49 Cal.App.4th 44. (1998)