Our Lawyers Can Guide You Through Successful Business Formation
Selecting the entity best aligned with your business plan and personal objectives is a pivotal step in setting your new enterprise up for success. If you are taking your existing operation to the next level, it may be time to consider incorporating or transitioning to a different entity. In any such situation, you can turn to McKinley, Conger, Jolley & Galarneau, LLP, with confidence that your needs and interests will come first. Business formation can entail complex processes and requirements that should be handled by an experienced legal team from the very beginning to help your business succeed. Our attorneys can guide you through the development of your entity, as well as provide knowledgeable counsel as you move forward.
Comprehensive Business Formation Services
Our attorneys’ knowledge spans all aspects of business entity formation and virtually every sector of commercial activity. We are exceptionally prepared to assist you by providing:
- Evaluation of tax considerations, personal liability issues and all other factors in your selection of the optimal business entity
- Guidance and efficient action throughout formation of your general or limited partnership (LLP or FLP), limited liability company (LLC), sole proprietorship or other entity
- Comprehensive counsel for incorporation as an S-corp, C-corp, nonprofit or other corporate entity, including California stock registrations
- Drafting, review and negotiation of partnership agreements and other business agreements, contracts and leases, buy-sell agreements for equipment or real estate, and all other business-critical documents
- Ongoing, on-demand business management and consulting services, ranging from development of manuals to protect your interests as an employer to maintaining your records
- Constant readiness to represent you in any business litigation matter, with full recognition that your priorities may include obtaining efficient resolution out of court or having a lawyer willing and able to go the distance on your behalf’
Planning and organization are essential to forming, maintaining, and protecting your entity. Our lawyers can help you determine the best type of entity for your company and strategically plan for the future.