Becky Diel joined MCJG in 2017 and focuses her practice on family law and civil litigation. Becky is a passionate advocate who maintains strong relationships with her clients and continues to build on a well-respected, strong reputation within the legal community.
- Best Law Firms, San Joaquin Magazine 2017-2020
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Board of Governors
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Executive Committee, Family Law Section
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Past Executive Committee, Women Lawyers Section
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Past Executive Committee, Young Lawyers Section
- Consuelo M. Callahan Inn of Court, Member
- Child Abuse Prevention Council, Past Board Member 2017-2020, Co-Chair of the 2019 Ducky Derby
- Pacific Legal Scholars Panel on Women in Private Practice, Panelist 2019
- San Joaquin County Office of Education Mock Trial Competition, Scoring Attorney 2014-2019
- Stockton Civil Theater, Past Board Member 2015-2016
- Leadership Stockton Alumni Association, Class of 2016
- First Impressions Program 2014-2016
- Derailed: The Locomotive Inspection Act and the Need to Extend the Field Preemption, McGeorge Law Review, Volume 45 Issue 4
- Mentoring: Observations from the Bottom, The Bencher, March 2015
- Be Mentored, Across the Bar, September 2016
- Saving the American Dream: The Powerful Undue Influence Presumption in Litigating Financial Elder Abuse Cases, Plaintiff Magazine, November 2016.
- MCLE Self Study: Legal Tools to Address Diminished Capacity in the Elderly Population, Across the Bar, August 2017.