John Conger joined MCJG in 1999 and heads the firm’s personal injury and employment law practices. Clients don’t just come to John to handle the defense or prosecution of their claims, but for his advice and risk management skills. Legal matters are stressful and expensive. John manages those issues and maintains communication – his clients always know where they and their cases stand at all times.
- AV Peer Review Rated for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability–Martindale Hubble
- Best Law Firms, San Joaquin Magazine 2017-2020
- San Joaquin County Bar Association, Member, Board of Governors, 2002 – 2005
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Joaquin County Community Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired
- North Stockton Rotary, Member
- YMCA, volunteer and supporter
- Sunset Little League, volunteer and supporter
- Mable Barron School Site Council Member
- Phi Kappa Psi
- P. Gill Obstetrics & Gynecology Medical Group, Inc
- West Star Industries
- BDA Sports Management
- Stockton Ports Baseball Team
- Alpinestars USA
- Philip J. Orisek, M.D., Inc.
- Hot Line Construction
- Northern California Pediatric Hospitalists, Inc.