Choose Attorneys with Decades of Experience in Commercial Litigation
Allegations, liability lawsuits, or a contract or shareholder dispute can completely disrupt your business activities. Not only can these instances have a substantial financial impact but it can alter the future security and integrity of your company. Having maintained a strong focus on business and commercial litigation — and on adept, resourceful litigation avoidance — for decades, our attorneys know how disruptive and costly any significant business dispute can be. At McKinley, Conger, Jolley & Galarneau, LLP, we bring experience, rigor, and creativity to the table when our clients must confront potentially serious conflicts. Business owners should seek the professional services of our business attorneys to protect their greatest asset from potentially crippling issues.
You Need Swift, Organized Legal Representation
The sooner you acquire legal representation, the better. Those bringing claims against you will typically act quickly, hoping to strike before you have had to time to build a strong defense. However, by employing a seasoned legal team, you can protect your company. Commercial litigation lawyers are aware of deadlines and requirements that must be followed and can provide an organized approach to the issue at hand. Armed with their knowledge, experience, and strategic defense they can guide you through the process so that you can make informed decisions about proceedings to achieve the best possible outcome.
Providing Comprehensive Commercial Litigation
Our business lawyers have the proven ability to resolve a broad range of disputes favorably through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or trial. Our firm is an excellent resource for analysis and confrontation of matters such as:
- Partnership and shareholder disputes, including those that may ultimately require an exit strategy or the sale or dissolution of a company
- Contract disputes of all types, including those associated with real estate transactions, commercial leasing issues, and alleged violations of non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other employment contracts
- Substantial commercial collections problems
- Allegations of unfair competition, trademark infringement, theft of intellectual property and other disputes between competing businesses or employers and ex-employees
- Defense of business owners against product liability, premises liability, and employment lawsuits
Our priority is maintaining the financial and overall well-being of your company.